To celebrate my dad's birthday with the family, we went to the park and had a barbecue. We ate, played with cousins, fed the ducks and swans and had a great time. The other kids are way too fast and don't sit still for their picture to be taken. They have too much fun playing with cousins. However, they were there, I promise! :)

While Camden was feeding the ducks he saw a cute dog, and went nuts over it. The owner said he could pet him.

He asked what his name was and she said, "Franky." Now in his prayers he gives his thanks for Franky. Too cute! Camden has been asking to go to the park to play with the ducks, and Franky every since. However, it has been freezing, raining or snowing since then. Yesterday he said, "I don't like the snow! I go to a park and clean it up and make it dry." My sentiments exactly!
While Camden was feeding the ducks he saw a cute dog, and went nuts over it. The owner said he could pet him.
He asked what his name was and she said, "Franky." Now in his prayers he gives his thanks for Franky. Too cute! Camden has been asking to go to the park to play with the ducks, and Franky every since. However, it has been freezing, raining or snowing since then. Yesterday he said, "I don't like the snow! I go to a park and clean it up and make it dry." My sentiments exactly!

0 comments:
Post a Comment