The boys have been in basketball the past few months, and their last games were on Sat. I actually like to watch basketball, more than most sports. This season though- we've been ready for the last game for a long time! The boys said they had really wanted to play, but neither of them were super excited about practicing with their teams. We have always been with groups from the neighborhood, but for some reason, neither of my boys were with the neighborhood teams. Because they weren't with friends, and because both of their teams...how do I put it nicely....well, they were pretty bad..., they were both ready for the last game as well. Logan's practices were on Fri. nights at 7:00, and games were on Saturdays. For that reason alone, I am glad it's over so Matt and I can actually go on a date. It seems like it's been a long time! :) Anyway- I think they are way more excited for soccer and lacrosse, which are both starting in the next few weeks. So maybe they will want to play again next year, and we can have a more successful season- or maybe not.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment