We are so lucky to have been blessed with generally good health. I know that this post will seem like a lot of whining. I am whining, but I really am grateful that overall we are very healthy. Dillon had a UTI a few weeks ago. His doctor was pretty concerned, because apparently boys do not get uti's generally, unless something is wrong. We took him into Primary Children's to be evaluated, and have a procedure and ultra sound done. It turns out that he does have an issue with his right kidney. He has two ureters, (only supposed to have 1) and he has grade 5 (worst level) of kidney reflux. I'm not really sure what this all means, because we have to now see a pediatric urologist, and can't get in for a few weeks. Most likely he will have surgery. Poor kid! I feel awful that I didn't know. He has complained of the same type of pain many times before, but he got over it, and didn't have the blood that he had this time.
Matt has been feeling so sick lately. I hate this! He can't go off his meds. without getting sick, and staying on them he has unwanted side effects. It is so frustrating. I can't stand seeing him so sick. He has an appointment to go in to his doctor, get blood work, and bone scans done, and to see if there is ANY other medication that he can take.
Anyway- I know things are going to be okay with them. It's just frustrating to see them go through it.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Medical Issues
Posted by Jennie at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment