Friday, April 2, 2010

Egg Drop


Dillon's class participated in an egg drop at the school. They had to take a raw egg and protect it from breaking, when dropped from the top of the school. They had lots of different rules, size, couldn't use tape on the egg, couldn't use any food products to cushion it, etc. I got to go watch the drops, and it was so much fun. They'd drop one at a time, and based on the sound of it, the whole crowd would ooh or ahhh.

I am happy to report that Dillon's egg survived the drop. Good job Dillon!


2 comments:

Wendy said...

OHHH! So brought back memories of the last Christmas party at your house where my *funny* husband broke an egg on your ceiling playing Matt's survivor game! I was so embarrassed! We still laugh about that. Glad Dillon's egg survived!

Jennie said...

Wendy- that is so funny! I can't believe you are so embarrassed about that. We all were laughing- and I didn't care one bit. Good times! :)