Friday, October 9, 2009

Camden's cold

Okay- I know this is disgusting, but it's kind of funny too. I thought I'd better write it down, so it can make me laugh later, when Camden brings home his first girlfriend, and I need to tell an embarrassing story about him. Camden has a cold, and he does not like his nose clogged. He has taken to picking his nose, and then handing it to me, while saying, "Here's my booger mom." He says it all cute and sweet like it's a good thing, and I should want it. (I told you it's pretty gross!) So today I said, "No- I don't want that. You need to get a tissue and wipe it on there." He toddles off to my closet. I said, "No go to the bathroom and get a tissue." He says in the cutest voice, "I wipe it on two-shoes mom!" Yes- he wiped it on my two shoes, not the tissues. Stinker. I think we need to work on his vocabulary around here. And now I need some new shoes.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Love it! Use the magic eraser on your shoes! : )