Thursday, January 15, 2009

Whits End

Camden was not a good sleeper, until he was about 1. He never slept through the night, and naps were nearly nonexistent. Matt was so sick during a lot of this time. One night, Camden would not go to sleep, and I just needed to take him for a drive. I was sure that would put him to sleep, so about 2 a.m. I loaded him into his car seat, and went on a drive. I was feeling so frustrated, by the lack of sleep, and worried that Matt might die. In my head I was planning how I was going to do things if I were a single mom. Then I came across this street.



For some reason- it struck me as so funny- I burst out laughing. I thought what a great street to come across on that night, because it was exactly what I was feeling. It really did help lighten my mood, and after that, when I needed to take Camden for a drive, I'd find myself heading to that street. It never failed to get a laugh from me. Well, I passed it again today, and had been feeling kind of down all day. I just had to take a picture. For some reason, it lightens my mood to think about the humorous people naming streets. :)

2 comments:

Bray said...

I love it and I hope you are not feeling down anymore. How are you?

Wendy said...

Love it. I knew it was a real place! I'm sure you found it for a reason.