Matt and Jennie Aug. 27, 1992
Pre digital age... A picture of a picture.
Pre digital age... A picture of a picture.
Wow- I got married young. I am only 29 :) and have been married 16 years already. Okay, so I might be a few years older than 29, but I don't feel old enough to have been married that long. Time sure passes quickly. It has been a wonderful 16 years. We started dating when I was only 17, so I have been with him longer, than I was without him. I'm going to get sappy and say it was the best decision I ever made. Matt has been such a wonderful husband. He does so much for me, and he is the most genuine, and humble person I know. Happy 16th!
Flowers Matt sent me. One of my favorite flowers are tulips.
My kids have been so excited about our anniversary. They all bought treats, presents, and cards for us two weeks ago, with their own money. Logan has been so funny. Literally every day for the past two weeks he would ask how much longer until your anniversary? Can I give you your present early? etc...
Logan would say:
Mom, do you like caramel?
Me: Yes. Why?
Logan: I was just wondering if you liked it, I don't have any reason.
a few minutes later....
Logan: Mom, do you like milk chocolate?
Me: Yes.
Logan: Sweet! Then he looks worried.
He recovers and says, "Me too- I think it's sweet, because I like it too, not because I have any milk chocolate." He then 'hid' it in the fridge, so it wouldn't melt, for the past two weeks.
"Sweet" kids! :)

2 comments:
Your kids are so cute, you have raised them to be so "sweet!" Happy Anniversary!
Jenny, I have been so busy lately that for the past month I haven't kept up on people's blogs. I had so much fun reading a months worth of posts from you. I loved so much of what you said and I also loved just catching up on your family. I hope you had a great anniversary, I know Matt took care of you. Love ya!
Post a Comment