Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Camden

Camden at the park


Doesn't he have the most beautiful lashes?

Okay- I just have to say it. I have the most adorable almost 14 month old son ever! :) He is so much fun. Lately, I have just been enjoying and appreciating him so much. It's funny, because he is getting harder, and developing an attitude. (I know...it's his age!) Yet, I am still just loving every minute. I took him to the play area at the mall and he had so much fun. We haven't done that before, and he had a blast. The entire time he smiled, laughed and squealed. He kept trying to climb the slide and he'd say "Up." He was being so friendly to all of the little kids and waving at them. Then, I took him to Matt's work and when we pulled into the parking lot he said "Dada!" I had no idea that could even connect that is where Daddy goes. The entire time we were in there, he kept saying Dada?, in a questioning voice, because Matt wasn't there. He keeps us so busy, because he is into just about everything. We have definitely had to baby proof. It is a good thing he is so sweet and cute. :) Here are a few examples of Camden at work.....





We are going for functional-not stylish...obviously.


Even our fireplace got a softer 'makeover.'
He is tall enough now, to open every door, so now they look like this. :)

And more gates. We have 'baby-proofed', but I'm not sure if we are finished 'Camden proofing.'

1 comments:

Sunshine said...

He is adorable, and those are great pictures!