Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New York

The annual toy and game fair is held in New York, and Matt wanted to attend this year. He said, "I have been married to you long enough to know I don't need to ask you if you want to go to New York. I am just asking if you have any plans you can't get out of that weekend."

We went to New York a couple days before the toy fair, so we could take advantage of the city. we saw the musical, "How to Succeed in Business without Even Really Trying."


It was good, not the best I've ever seen, but definitely entertaining and good. We walked around and saw the sights,
World Trade Center Memorial

of course ate out, went to a movie, shopped, and then went to the toy fair. It was overwhelmingly huge. I only went with Matt one of the days. One the second day, he went by himself and met with vendors. I went to Chinatown, walked to Central Park, and ALL over that city.
I took my pedometer with me, and clocked over 10 miles in one day. Horrible picture- but also climbed 27 flights of stairs. Not too shabby.
My hips hurt that night from pounding the pavement all day long. We had a great time and I love spending time with Matt all to myself. I love that city too!

Seriously...the biggest candy bar I've ever seen. (And the kids souvenir.)

0 comments: