




I love the Christmas fell on Sunday this year.
Even though I complained that we have church at 9:00 am. In reality we were all up early enough to open all the presents and stockings, eat breakfast, get ready, and still we were 20 min. early for church. It was like Christmas magic! :) I loved listening to the beautiful music, and then only having an hour of church. :) Afterwards we went to Matt's parents for lunch and grandparent gifts. The cousins always have a great time together.
As far as gifts go, I would say Morgan's top gift was her Ipod Touch. (By far! The girl is a bit addicted to music.)

Dillon's favorite gift: and Ipod touch, too. But more for the games than the music. He listens to Matt's old 70's music most the time. :)
Logan's favorite gift: Probably his Ipod touch, too. Are you seeing a theme here? Another top contender for him would definitely be Legos.
Camden's favorite gift: His Firehouse- Police Station combo. He loves it! He calls it his mixed station- since it's a firehouse and police station. :)
We also got the kids tickets to Brian Regan- which they are over the top excited about. They all love him.
No pets or living things this year----phew! This was one of the most relaxing Christmas seasons we've had. Of course there was still the normal busyness. However, every other December we've had lots of extras like two boys basketball games, (they decided not to play this year.) Morgan has always had Christmas concerts and choir related stuff. Because of Student Government, she had to drop show choir, since it conflicts. We also had less Christmas parties than normal, etc. It was kind of nice! And I probably sound like a crazy person- since I think I'm the only one in the world who thinks this....but I was excited it didn't snow, too. Christmas was a beautiful sunny day- just like it should be! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment