Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hawaii

to the mall, driving around the island, walks on the beach, etc. It was so beautiful and relaxing! Scuba diving was fun, and the water was so clear you could see to the bottom, before we even descended. The boat ride actually made me pretty nauseous though, and usually I am not the one who feels nauseous on boats. It was still a great time, and I'd do it again.
Our flight back was an overnight flight, and I'm the best sleeper, so I knew I most likely wouldn't sleep. Matt told me that when he used to travel a lot, he would stay up late the night before, or not sleep at all, so he would sleep on the plane, and be able to get back to a regular schedule. We thought we'd both do that, so the night before we slept maybe 3 hours. We were both good and tired the next night, and took a sleep aid as well. There has got to be something wrong with me, because I still couldn't sleep! I was a zombie the whole next day. Still- we had a weeks worth of relaxation, so we bounced back fast. I love Hawaii! The beauty, the weather,
and the wonderful time we spent there together. I am ready to go back when the opportunity presents itself. :)

(I didn't even bring my camera- so all of the pictures are taken from our phones.)

0 comments: