Thursday, July 29, 2010

Zoo


We told Camden when he filled up his "potty" chart with stickers he could pick somewhere to go. He picked to go to the zoo. Well- he filled it up, so it was time. We use to go to the zoo all of the time in Oklahoma, but I have never taken them to the zoo here. (I have gone with the boys on field trips, but Morgan and Camden haven't gone, so they were all excited.) We had a lot of fun! Camden loved the monkeys! He had tons of fun seeing all of the animals, and playing at the playground, too. Now he said he needs another chart so he can go to Boondocks. I think he's playing us- but we might just oblige, if it gets him completely trained!

This picture made me laugh of Morgan. She is still a little kid at heart. :)