When Camden was a newborn, I vowed to just cherish every moment, because I know how fast it goes. I know just how short of a time they are sweet little newborns. I truly cherished him, but realize I still can't believe how fast that time goes! One minute he was a sweet little newborn and the next a funny, adorable and emotional toddler, with a huge personality!
Camden is the epitomy of a toddler. So cute, so funny, so smart, so exasperating, and so into everything. I was talking with some ladies in my neighborhood a couple of weeks ago. They were laughing at how different they are from 1st time moms, to now, with several kids. They were saying how they'd take pictures of everything their child did, laugh at everything they do, etc. Morgan and I looked at each other and started to laugh, and they asked why. We told them it's because we are still like that with Camden. We ALL just adore this little guy. When he goes off to school he is going to wonder why everyone doesn't laugh at everything he says, or does. He is so dang cute though- we can't help it!
I am so grateful that Heavenly Father, in His wisdom gave me this sweet child to raise. I am so grateful to be his mom. I love his sense of humor. I love his dark, LONG eyelashes.
I love his soft, dark, curly hair. I love how much he loves his sister and his brothers. I love how curious he is. I love how he can remember things, that you wouldn't think he could. I love his sweet voice, and how he says "Mommy." I love how he loves to read books and cuddle. I love how he tries to tease and then says, "I funny!" I just love him.
Happy birthday little boy! We love you so much!!!
A few sayings from Camden lately:
"I nee a watcha show!"
"I nee my Elmo!"
"I wanna drink a milky."
"Shush! Quiet!" (Not my favorite phrase!)
"I nee a go owside."
"I nee ketchup!"
"Keen up keen up airbody keen up!"
"I nee a snack. I git it."
"Speshul! I speshul!" (Yep, that about sums it up. He IS special, and he knows it!)
Thursday, May 21, 2009
My baby is 2!
Posted by Jennie at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment