Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Recap

I just haven't had it in me to write this last week. I write this blog for preservation of my own memories, which means it may not be all that interesting to anyone else. So that being said here is a recap of our week:

Morgan got 100% on her math test. I told her if she got 100% on three in a row she could go to Cold Stone. (Her favorite- not mine!) This was test #3, that she earned 100% on . She has also been busy with her Enchanted practices- and she loves it.

Dillon earned his Wolf in cub scouts and had to kiss his mom in from of the whole pack. :) Dillon also got a "Cool Colts" ticket, which are hard to come by. His teacher gave it to him for his reading. Good job Dillon! He also had his 3rd grade program, and it was so cute.


Logan got all 4's on his report card. Except in handwriting he got a 3.5. Pretty impressive! Logan also got a huge compliment from the art teacher. She is there when I come to volunteer in his class. She pulled me aside and said how cute he is, and that he is such a great and helpful student, and she loves teaching him, because he is so excited and helpful. (This was great for me to hear, because I worry how he behaves in school. So far so good. All of his teachers have loved him.)

Camden has learned lots of new words like "Awesome!" "No Way!" "I handsome" "Fantastic!" and "Sure!" (Which is a great improvement over answering no to everything, even if he really means yes.)

Today there was a high speed chase that ended with my kids school getting locked down. The suspects deserted their car, and set off on a foot chase. One was apprehended, while the other was on the loose for several hours. He had a gun, and was right by my kids school. Helicopters searched the area for hours, and finally he was caught, and no one was injured. Thank goodness!

Lastly, I have spent the last 6 hours scouring my house. Now there is no dust to be found- and my back is killing me. :)

The end.

0 comments: