Friday, February 6, 2009

100 days



Well- it's the 100th day of school. I can hardly remember doing anything notable in the last 100 days. Logan learned to read chapter books fluently, and lost 5 teeth. Dillon improved his reading words per minute drastically, and excelled in Science. His teacher asked him to write what he could do 100 times that would make him tired and sore. His answer, " 100 back bends would make me tired and sore." He was also asked if he could choose 100 of anything what would it be. His answer? 100 snakes. Ya- I'm the mean mom that won't let him even have 1 snake. :)

Happy 100th day of school!


1 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

Hi Jennie. It's James' mom. Did you not get my email I sent you? I emailed you after I received your comment. Thank you so much for taking time to care and understand. You have a darling darling family and I love your background on your blog. . . hmmm, I need to learn how to do that:) Best,
Michelle