Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nursery

Does he look even a little bit sad to go? I don't think so!

Today was my 'baby's' first official day of nursery. He has been so hard at church from about 12 months on. (It doesn't help that we have church right during his normal nap time.) Honestly, I thought I would be thrilled for him to be in nursery. However, I don't know what's wrong with me, I could hardly hold back the tears. He's growing up so fast! He is my last baby, and now it seems he is almost not a baby anymore. I have a friend that was so sad when her last baby was potty trained and out of diapers. I remember her being depressed, and I was thinking- what?? You are are sad you don't have to change diapers anymore? But, I get it now- I'm sure I'll be the same way with Camden. It's just not fair how fast they go from newborn to nursery! On a side note- he did enjoy it and is having much more fun than with me in my class. He said, "Bye!" And he didn't cry at all. That makes one of us. :)


1 comments:

Bray said...

yeah, that is a great day for you...I can't believe he didn't cry. You are lucky. I so wish that I could have seen you in NYC. It sounds like you had a great time!!